Reading List for February/March
1 min read
1. "Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life" by Jordan B. Peterson - A re-read for reinforcing my focus and perspectives.
2. "Mao: The Unknown Story" by Jung Chang - A historical exploration of Mao Zedong's life and impact on China.
3. "The Irish Difference: A Tumultuous History of Irish breakup with Britain" by Fergal Tobin - An in-depth examination of Irish culture, including its historical background and unique characteristics.
4. "Multiple View Geometry in Computer Vision" by Richard Hartley and Andrew Zisserman - I have read papers from both authors, fascinated by their works.
5. "Bayesian Reasoning and Machine Learning" by David Barber - the future is plagued with uncertainty and so is our physical world. Building an interactive machine for our physical world requires understanding uncertainties and mitigating their ripple effects. An exploration of the integration of Bayesian reasoning and machine learning for modeling uncertain systems and mitigating their potential impact.